An international shipping company is looking for an Accounting Clerk to assist with reconciliations. This position is temporary but for the right candidate could become long-term.
Compensation: $11.50 per hour
- Perform verification and reconciliation of accounts.
- Process and reconcile transactions of complex nature.
- Process, verify and reconcile input documentation.
- Maintain appropriate files, reports, documentation and data.
- Reconcile and rectify customer ledger accounts.
- Reconcile accounts receivable records with sales invoices.
- Maintain regular contacts with internal and external customers.
- Reconcile and verify bank deposits and payments.
- Ensure follow-up action as and when necessary.
- Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in reconciliation clerical activities.
- Previous reconciliation experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Quickbooks.
**Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.**