Accounting Supervisor - UK Reporting
Sugar Land, TX
Established Oil and Gas company is seeking Accounting Supervisor specializing in UK Reporting to join the team. This role will be responsible for UK Reporting and all supporting documentation. This role will also be responsible for separate UK reporting requirements under International Financial Reporting Standards.
Location: West Houston
Salary: $100, 000-130, 000 + Bonus
- Preparation of all UK annual filings and related footnotes including required supporting documentation.
- Responsible for the conversion and reporting of the company’ s accounts under IFRS for UK reporting requirements.
- Reconciliation of differences in company accounts between US GAAP and IFRS.
- Assist and participate as required in the preparation of other statutory accounts and coordination of audit with company auditors.
- Coordination of the external auditor’ s annual audits.
- Research and resolve accounting issues for IFRS and how it differs from US GAAP.
- Document all Sarbanes-Oxley controls for UK reporting requirements.
- Prepare audit schedules and respond to inquires by external auditors.
- Research and document accounting for significant company transactions and the interpretation and application of accounting pronouncements for UK reporting requirements.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by senior management.
- Maintain effective, open and regular communication with all region subordinates and the Senior Manager of External Reporting.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance.(CPA required)
- Minimum of 8-10 years working with a Public Company and knowledge of UK reporting requirements.
- In depth knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (“ IFRS”) and knowledge of XBRL
- Proficient with financial accounting/reporting and Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Knowledge of major integrated systems, such as SAP and Hyperion.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.