The ideal candidate for this position will be a LICENSED real estate agent who is a highly detail-oriented and self-motivated with exceptional customer service skills; however, a real estate license is not required for the right candidate. For licensed agents, your license may be either current or inactive, but able to be placed back to active status immediately.
Compensation: $15 per hour
- Track and coordinate team leads
- Manage client database and files
- Prepare documents
- Manage team member schedules
- Coordinate the transaction through its life-cycle (paperwork, sign & lock box placement, photography, ordering home warranties, client updates, and closing preparation).
- Systems maintenance and implementation
- Other clerical duties
- Occasional weekend duties required
- Bilingual is a plus
- Excellent Word, Power Point and Excel skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Outstanding Customer Service experience
- Positive Attitude
- Experience with HAR and other real estate databases is ideal
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to compose letters, emails and correspondence
- Efficiency in multi-tasking
- Initiative and ability to self-manage and self-start
Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.