A Northeast Houston company is seeking to add Assemblers to their work force. The job entails assembly of various components, parts, and subassemblies.
Compensation: $9.50 to $13.00 per hour
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer' s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time or for the entire shift.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining and meeting quality and production standards.
- Manufacturing or assembly experience preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace ongoing.
**Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.**