Bankruptcy Clerk-Toll Road Admin
Our client is a 40-year-old, national law firm with a practice dedicated to the collection of delinquent accounts for the US Government is seeking a Bankruptcy Clerk.
Salary: $30, 000 ($14.42 hourly).
Job Purpose: Research and keep track of accounts that are in bankruptcy. Serve back up for the Correspondence Clerk.
- Handle all bankruptcy correspondence for all clients
- Finding and retrieving information from Pacer
- Enter notes in client database and in house database
- Skip Trace to find correct debtor
- Retrieving documentation for Bankruptcy Dept to file claim
- Serve as backup for Correspondence clerk
- Respond to clients’ emails or calls in a professional manner whether verbally or written
- Request DMV release on Bankrupt accounts
- Handle all calls in regards to Bankruptcy
- All other duties as assigned.
- Great organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Ability to multi-task. Meet deadlines and prioritize and manage workload.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team and in a high volume fast paced environment.
- High School Diploma
- 1year litigation/ office experience (some bankruptcy experience a plus)
**Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.