Rapidly growing Operating Services firm with a highly talented HR team is looking to bring in an exceptional Benefits Manager. The Benefits Manager is responsible for the administration of employee benefits. This position will develop, recommend, and modify plans.
LOCATION: West Houston
- Administer employee benefits programs such as retirement plans; medical, dental, vision plans; life insurance plans; temporary disability programs; and wellness programs.
- Evaluate and compare existing company benefits with those of other employers by analyzing other plans, surveys and other sources of information. Plan, develop and/or participate in area and industry surveys. Analyze results of surveys and develop specific recommendations for review by management.
- Conduct employee meetings and arrange for enrollment. Advise and counsel management and employees on existing benefits.
- Develop benefits information and statistical and census data for actuaries, insurance carriers and management.
- Handle benefits inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution. Maintain contact in person, and by phone or mail, with hospitals, physicians, insurance companies, employees, and beneficiaries to facilitate proper and complete utilization of benefits for all employees.
- Supervise maintenance of enrollment and claims records for all benefits plans.
- This position manages all benefits staff and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
- A bachelor' s degree and five (5) years of experience in benefits administration, OR
- A master' s degree in human resource management and four (4) years of experience in benefits administration,
- CEBS or CBP Certification
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.