Bilingual Field Representative
40 year old, national law firm with a practice dedicated to the collection of delinquent accounts for the State of Texas is seeking a Bilingual Field Representative.
Salary: $30, 000 Annually ($14.42 Hourly) + Bonus
Contacting property owners over the phone & in person to collect property taxes, documenting all steps performed and taking appropriate action to enforce collection.
- Evaluate delinquent tax roll
- Make collection calls to delinquent taxpayers (MUST AVERAGE 30 PER DAY)
- Collect taxes over the phone and in person
- Document all activities in the appropriate system(s)
- Planning efficient travel routes to field calls
- Monitoring payments
- Researching status of corporate entities.
- Perform research to determine proper ownership of business
- Conduct field inspections (MUST AVERAGE 3 PER DAY)
- Skip trace delinquent accounts
- Manage time efficiently so that all goals are met
- Input data to set up automatic payments & verify payment data for other collectors
- Other duties as assigned
- CLEAN DRIVING RECORD, PROOF OF INSURANCE, VALID TEXAS DRIVERS LICENCE, RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
- Bilingual Spanish & English (Proficient: Read, Write & Speak)
- Must be able to sit at a desk for up to three straight hours without a break
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to navigate around the city and get in and out of a vehicle multiple times a day in various weather conditions.
The hours for this position are M-F 8 to 5 pm. The position is eligible for bonuses and mileage reimbursement at the standard federal rate. The candidate will also be compensated for gas.
**Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.