Business Development Manager
Global corporate services company with over 20 years of progressive growth is searching for an energetic and eager Business Development Manager to join their already successful team. This person will spearhead growth of small to mid-size business by sourcing, selecting and securing new business accounts.
Location: Dallas, Texas
Salary: $45K base + commission
- Source new leads and secure business through pro-active approaches i.e. face to face meetings and/or phone sales meetings.
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business for all brands.
- Active contribution to our growth strategy and wider business plan.
- Work with and respond to complex, large business Request for Proposals
- At least 2 years of Sales or Business Development Management experience in a B2B environment
- Bachelor' s degree
- A track record of successful sales experience demonstrated by specific achievements
- Prior experience with cold calling and/or generating sales and leads externally in a corporate environment
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Analysis experience should include working with clients to develop business requirements and business process reviews
- Solid computer skills including MS Office: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Must be able to work independently to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of the assigned territory.
- This is a hands-on, hit the pavement role! .
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of your application.