C# .Net Developer
Seeking a C# .Net Developer for a Direct Hire position.
A successful services firm is looking for a C# .Net Developer to join their team in the Houston area. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, growing company with excellent benefits and flexible work schedules. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Position Location: Houston, TX
Position Type: Direct-Hire
Position Salary: $80, 000 – 100, 000
- Design and develop computer programs using C# and .Net
- Write and maintain functional and technical specifications
- Convert designs and specifications into computer code
- Compiles code into programs and corrects errors detected in the compilation process
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirms that the program meets specifications
- Analyzes codes to find causes of errors and revises programs
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with programs
- Analyze, install, and test upgrades of externally developed application programs
- Performs maintenance of existing custom software, including end-user support
- Monitors performance of programs after implementation
- At least an Associate’ s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering (Bachelors preferred)
- 5+ years of experience working with C#, .Net, and SQL
- Must be strong with C# .Net
- Working knowledge of Java, HTML, XML, and/or related scripting languages
- Relational Database Design, Object-Oriented programming, and Web Services
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of your application.