Fort Worth, TX
Position Type: Contract to hire
Position Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Position Pay: 17/HR
- Operate CNC machines within productivity guidelines
- Ability to read and decipher 20% of working program on machine
- Review and follow shop order packet for procedural instructions.
- Read and interpret blue prints
- QC parts with minimal assistance
- Check dimensions of parts and holds tolerance of plus or minus .001.
- Set up turret with tooling with minimal assistance
- Use of basic types of inspection gages with assistance.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Understand and comply with all safety and environmental requirements and company policies of customer.
- Know and understand customer Quality Policy and company with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Basic English comprehension in reading, writing, speaking
- Minimum 1 year of relevant machining experience and or a combination of work / education experience.
- Vocational / Technical certification, High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of C.N.C. Training program is a plus
- Must have basic math knowledge with decimals and fractions conversion
- Must be familiar with soft and hard jaws
- Must be familiar with tool holders and their purpose
- Must be familiar with manual lathe tooling and the operation of machine.
- Must be familiar with various types of precision measuring tools.