Call Center/ Customer Service Manager
A fast growing financial services and software firm is seeking a Call Center Manager/ Training Manager. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and be detail oriented. The ideal candidate must also have 5+ years of call center management experience. This role is responsible for developing and managing a team that ensures all inquiries related to billing, credit, monitoring, and transferring of agreements are answered and resolved in a prompt and professional manner. THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE POSITION.
Salary: $31.00-36.00 hourly. Will become salary once brought on permanently
Location: Houston, Central
- Develop and manage a team of coordinators, ensuring quality responses and prompt resolutions to all homeowner inquiries and requests
- Play an instrumental role in defining the customer experience at key written, phone, and online touch-points
- Manage the creation of regular reporting to track the performance of the Homeowner Support team across key metrics
- Develop and implement new policies, processes and procedures that improve the customer experience and ensure the efficient delivery of customer care services
- Oversee and coordinate interaction with other internal units and external service providers to ensure all homeowner issues are promptly resolved in a professional manner
- Collaborate with senior management to resolve escalated customer issues
- Collaborate with the System Monitoring Team to answer performance-related homeowner questions and establish new policies and best practices related to solar equipment and performance
- Work closely with Partners to address critical homeowner concerns that involve both parties
- Work collaboratively with the Operations Process Improvement team to ensure new capabilities, policies, products, and tools are designed appropriately and implemented in a way that minimizes disruption to the Operations teams and the Installer channel
- Encourage and identify ways to improve accuracy, speed and capacity to resolve customer requests.
- 3+ years’ experience managing customer service teams
- 3+ years in a call center management position
- 5+ years’ experience in positions of progressively increasing responsibility
- Ability to manage and drive performance within and between multiple team
- Proven ability to develop creative solutions to unique customer care challenge
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively address situations before they become downstream issues
- Ability to collaboratively, yet firmly, negotiate with internal business partners and third-party vendors
- Customer Service experience in a financial services environment preferred Prior exposure to consumer collections preferred
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.