Seeking a chemist to lead the EOR effort and then to provide support and guidance on BET, NMR, TGR and GC (or other types of hydrocarbon typing).
Salary: $100, 000 - $150, 000
- This person will be in the lab testing, must be energetic
- Needs to have experience in EOR (Enhanced oil recovery) and preferably as applied to tight rocks (including unconventional mudstones)
- Provide support and guidance on BET, NMR, TGR and GC (or other types of hydrocarbon typing)
- Test, use machines, problem solver
- Needs to be competent and experienced in petro chemistry and surface chemistry
- Needs to have experimental background
- 8+ years of experience
- Preferably needs to have experience and knowledge on unconventional mudstone reservoirs.
- Looking for someone with MS. or PhD degrees in chemistry, petrochemistry, geochemistry or surface chemistry, or related fields
- Good analytical skills
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.