Client Service Liaison
Global leader in Commercial Real Estate services and investments located in the Galleria is seeking a Client Service Liasion to support the activity of two of Houston’ s Top Producers. This is a very unique opportunity to make a direct and immediate impact, create value in a dynamic organization, and work in a collaborative culture. Full time, direct hire with benefits!
Salary: $50-60K + Bonus/Commission
- Update/maintain listings on multiple internal and external databases/websites
- Write/create/design broker marketing materials (proposals, tour packages, offering summaries, property flyers & PowerPoint presentations).
- Research leads
- Broadcast e-mails and mail outs
- Respond to calls/emails on Executive’ s behalf
- Handle ongoing client/project matters in their absence
- Receive and process confidentiality agreements
- Prepare contracts and listing agreements
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Project and invoice tracking
- Update/maintain contact databases (ACT, Outlook, ReApps)
- Assist with personal matters as needed
Research & Analysis:
- Research market information for prospecting opportunities
- Prepare comparable/lease analyses
- Distribute quarterly market update/newsletter to clients
- Prior support experience in the commercial real estate industry, retail market a big plus
- Bachelor’ s degree highly preferred
- Advanced computer skills
- Prior experience in a client facing role, comfortable in sales meetings
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.