A fast growing financial services and software firm is seeking a Collections Manager. The ideal candidate will come from a consumer lending background. Responsibilities will include managing a team of collectors focused on making outbound collection calls to customers in default of their financial agreements. If you desire a work environment and culture filled with energy, execution, growth, creativity, and success as well as celebrating team victories, apply now to learn more!
Salary: $60, 000-$70, 000 plus benefits
Location: Houston, Central
- Oversee and manage the collections group focused on defaulted generation assets
- Drive and maintain accountability within the collections group ensuring company procedures and strategies are followed
- Create and develop an atmosphere that is focused on strong collection skills and techniques while treating our customers with respect and a high level of customer service
- Assign and monitor daily calling campaigns
- Constantly identify areas of improvement and implementation of strategic action plans to enhance collections efforts
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state regulations are maintained and followed
- Develop and implement new strategies, scripting and calling campaigns to increase penetration and recovery rates
- A 3-5 year proven history of managing a team of collectors in the consumer lending space.
- Ability to lead and mentor employees in an environment that encourages successful interactions within customers, vendors and other employees.
- Strong understanding of Bankruptcy parameters and attorney interaction.
- Filing POC’ s
- Filing and negotiating Reaffirmation agreements
- Extensive knowledge of FDCPA.
- Decipher credit bureaus.
- Understanding of consumer agreement documents
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.