A premier home builder in Northeast Houston area is adding a Construction Manager to their team. This firm focuses on residential and commercial construction and remodeling. They are known for their superior attention to detail and their commitment to the use of sustainable, high-quality materials. They are looking for a Construction Manager with similar values and beliefs. Experience with both new construction and remodeling practices will are desired for the ultimate fit for their team. The Construction Manager will be responsible for overseeing multiple projects at once and communicating directly with our senior management team.
- Manage job sites for both new construction and remodeling projects
- Create schedules for construction crew and ensure all projects are fully staffed
- Hire full-time and temporary laborers to contribute to each project
- Create and manage the budgets for each project, including supplies, materials and labor
- Oversee subcontractors and vendors to ensure quality standards are met
- Pursue continuing education in green building practices
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed on all job sites
- Maintain constant communication with clients through home closing process
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering or related field
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in residential or commercial new construction and in a supervisory capacity
- Some experience with remodeling projects preferred
- Working knowledge of green building practices highly desirable
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with no decline in quality control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
**Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each and every applicant. Should your resume be selected to move forward in the process, we will typically contact you within 3 weeks.