Customer Service Representative
Stable and long standing Real Estate Consulting firm located in Houston, is seeking multiple Customer Service/Collections Representatives. This is a contract with potential opportunity to join a great company.
Location: Central Houston
· Make initial contact with a client and explain services available.
· Handle inbound/outbound calls as assigned.
· Process payments; identify, research and resolve payment issues/disputes.
· Maintain customer database; update data and make necessary changes.
· Identify, research and resolve issues for internal and external clients.
· Communicate with other departments and management to resolve problems.
· Ability to understand customers’ needs with strong objection/response handling.
· Managing customer queries/complaints.
· Other duties assigned depending on workload.
· Previous customer service/collections/call center experience
· Fluent in English and Spanish a PLUS
· H.S. diploma or G.E.D certificate
· Strong computer, data entry and typing skills
· Must be detail oriented
· Must have strong written and oral communications skills
· Have the ability to multi-task
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.