A growing company has an immediate need for a Developer to join their office in Southeast Houston. This is a Direct Hire role.
Salary: $90, 000 - $100, 000
Location: Houston, TX (Southeast)
- Work with internal and external customers to find answers to questions regarding missing or invalid data
- Collaborate with supporting consulting companies to request software changes
- Research, design, document, configure, implement and support software processes for electronic exchange of data via interfaces or transfer protocols to internal or external databases
- Provide technical support in design and programming for IT personnel
- Create and update crystal reports for users
- Prepare flowcharts, programmer documentation, system test plans and data conversion requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in a development role
- Previous experience with C#, ASP.Net, and XML required
- Experience with Visual Basic, Groovy, and C#
- JD Edwards Object Management Workbence (OMW)
- Knowledge of EDI processes and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Crystal and Hubble/Insight reporting tools
- Knowledge of Oracle business service tools and/or Electronic File Transfer protocols and the tools which support them.
- Knowledge of interfaces and the middleware required to develop them
- Must have strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.