Director of Operations
Successful wealth management firm is seeking a Director of Operations to join their team. This role will involve a complete oversight on all firm activities. The ideal candidate will be collaborative and a Change Agent! This is a unique opportunity!
Salary: Open- Depending on experience
Location: Galleria, Houston
- Handle all strategic planning to support short and long term business goals.
- Manage the development, design, and implementation of internal systems, processes, and deliverables.
- Manage the client services program in terms of the client experience.
- Handle all finance related duties in terms of budgeting and forecasting.
- Lead the Human Resources initiatives in terms of resume reviewing, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
- Manage the benefits management, policy development and implementation.
- Drive the IT support in terms setting up computers, network maintenance.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns; prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans, objectives, and artwork; assemble and analyze lead generation and conversion data.
- Event Planning - assist with planning and execution of various firm events.
- Minimum of 8 years in a management position
- College Degree in Marketing, Management or Business-related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in managing multiple projects.
- Ability to take initiative on projects and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to accurately analyze information and make sound recommendations that have significant business impact under minimal supervision.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.