Director of Recruitment & Development
A solutions driven company is seeking a Director of Recruitment and Development to join the team. This position will drive and oversee HR strategy related to the recruitment, engagement, training and development.
Location: Norfolk, VA
Salary: $100, 000-125, 000
- Develop and implement a top recruitment strategy to identify cultural and skillset fits to complement the strengths and fill gaps using input from key VP stakeholders.
- Oversee and perform recruitment for all positions.
- Implement methods for ideal candidate selection and evaluation including scorecards, culture fit testing, skills / case study testing.
- Develop and implement a strategy for identification, training and development of team members with potential.
- Lead the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans and employee development programs.
- Establish an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
- Strategy should address issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Develop and implement an engagement and culture strategy.
- Ensure HR strategy and policies support company growth plan and culture.
- Identify and monitor the organization' s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company' s goals.
- Work with HR Manager to lead initiatives to foster a stronger culture.
- 10-15 years of HR experience, 5 or more years in a strategic role.
- With proven rapid transformational experience in a high growth environment.
- BA or BS required, Master’ s degree preferred.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.