Educational Account Manager
Los Angeles, California
EDUCATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
An educational company is looking for a Business Development Representative. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Los Angeles, CA
$45K base plus commission
- As an outside sales representative, the role of the Educational Account Manager is to manage the assigned existing accounts for growth (upsell) and retention.
- The Relationship Manager also works with these accounts to assure compliance with the companies selling guidelines.
- In addition, the Relationship Manager works closely with the Business Development team, assuming account management responsibilities after contract signing.
- The Relationship Manager plays a key role in driving contract renewals and managing and growing existing school program revenue.
- An outside sales representative in this role manages numerous customer relationships, serving as the key customer service contact and working with internal partners to assure customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the assigned Book of Business
- Identify, qualify, pursue and close upsell opportunities to drive revenue growth
- Transfer qualified sales leads for new school programs to business development team
- Meet sales targets
- Existing Schools Program Revenue Growth
- Timely Relationship Administration (Contract Renewals, Verifications, Logo Renewals)
- Existing Schools Program Compliance
- Identify upsell opportunities for existing school programs
- Manage leads and opportunities using defined sales process and CRM
- Understand customer key initiatives and critical success factors
- Build customer relationships to maintain/grow revenue and drive customer loyalty; deliver the value message
- Ensure high value delivery and successful execution of contracts
- Identify gaps and develop recommendations for performance improvements
- Set up and execute program enhancements in accordance with established process and guidelines
- Work closely with Business Development team to assume account management responsibilities for assigned new school programs at contract signing
- Onboard new school programs to meet or exceed expected programs
- Conduct annual customer verification meetings
- Two or more years related inside sales experience
- College degree a plus
- Knowledge of apparel industry preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite products including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with CRM systems a plus