A client services company is looking for an Environmental Designer to join their team. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Salary: $45K - $50K (Depending on Experience)
Location: SW Houston.
• Have a passion for architecture, art, color, creative solutions and innovative communication methods.
• Work closely with the design directors and project teams on conceptual designs, presentations and design development.
• Must be a highly motivated 3D designer who will be required to quickly generate multiple initial concepts and develop them into viable design solutions.
• Will be responsible for the design of a wide variety of graphics, signage and wayfinding projects, such as branded environments and other custom applications.
• Bachelor' s Degree in architecture, interior design or related field
• Ability to visualize ideas in two and three dimensions
• A strong design sensibility with the ability to integrate messaging, color, imagery and type into three-dimensional built solutions
• Demonstrates a passion for bringing brands to life via physical spaces, in coordination with architectural and interior design
• Maintain strong understanding of client needs and objectives including their business, vision, goals, brand guidelines and design standards
• Highly skilled in conceptual ideation and collaborative brainstorming
• Excels designing within creative and strategic frameworks
• Confer with the Environmental team to gain understanding of internal expectations regarding design process and fabrication
• Creates client presentations that clarify, inspire and motivate
• Confident understanding of scale, typography, color, materials and lighting and their roles within physical spaces
• Strategic & systematic attention to detail
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to problem solve both individually and as a part of a project team
• Basic ability to read architectural documents and a comprehension of architectural scales, sections, plans and elevations
• Proficiency in the use of 2D/3D software, Sketchup, Vectorworks, PhotoShop, InDesign • and Illustrator
• Understanding of AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX, is a plus.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of your application.