An oil and gas company in Houston is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. This position reports directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate has more than 10 years of experience in administrative support, can multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and is very detail-oriented.
Salary: $60, 000 - $75, 000
Location: Houston, TX
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7: 30am - 6: 00pm
- Directly supports the CEO with heavy calendar management, executive correspondence, and creation of presentations and reports.
- Manages board meetings and conference schedules.
- Handles high volume of work with accuracy and efficiency.
- Answers all incoming calls and greets visitors.
- Stocks kitchen and orders office supplies for company.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in administrative support, ideally directly reporting to an Executive.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word).
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is a plus.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.