IT Assistant Manager - Systems
Seeking an IT Assistant Manager – Systems
Location: Houston, TX
Salary: $60, 000 - $68, 000 + 10% Bonus
Reporting to the Manager – Information Technology
- This position ensures smooth functioning of System Integration with 3rd party applications and SAP. It is also responsible for implementation of new SAP projects.
- Design and Implement integration with 3rd party applications
- Design Integration and implement integration with Vendors, Finance Houses and Dealer Systems
- Monitor and maintain existing integrations
- Document Integrations
- Provide subject matter expertise for successful product implementation, enhancements and/or upgrades.
- Support SAP.
- Coordinate with Overseas teams in design, development and integrations strategies.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned
Direct Reports: SAP/ABAP Consultants, Centralized Help Desk (INDIA)
- Candidate must possess a minimum a Bachelor’ s degree in an appropriate discipline, SAP Certification preferred and experience in the following elements required:
- 5+ years of SAP integration experience.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to functional as well as technical requirements and architecture.
- Conversant with SAP MM, PP, SD and FI/CO modules.
- Inbound interfaces using BAPI and BDC for massive data upload.
- Creation and maintenance of technical specification and unit test plan.
- Work closely with SAP functional analyst and end users.
- Conversant with XML, IBolt, FTP, SFTP integrations
- Proficiency in SAP QUERY.
- Proficiency in LSMW
- ERP – SAP ECC 6.0
- Development Tools – SAP R/3, ABAP
- Functional Modules – MM, PP, SD and FI/CO
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment, identify problems root cause and recommend solutions
- Ability to work creatively with strong problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple, changing priorities and demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment and must possess relentlessly high standards and customer focus.
- Strong detailed analysis and design skills
- Experience in process identification, definition and mapping
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.