IT Infrastructure Administrator
Seeking an IT Infrastructure Administrator
Location: Houston, TX
Salary: $55, 000 – $60, 000 + 10% Bonus
- Provide technical support to a demanding and diverse range of customers in fast paced environment
- Individuals should have a technically strong, team-oriented approach to support Microsoft Software products, industry standard workstation and server hardware and Third-party vendor software applications, Virtual Private Networks and Active Directory administration
- Troubleshooting and communication skills must be excellent
- Patience to work with customers real-time over the phone and through remote desktop tools is required
- Able to manage various hardware & software vendor relationships as well as budget.
- Respond to customer support requests
- Maintain professional customer service
- Software installation and troubleshooting
- VoIP configuration and support
- E-mail configuration and support
- Mobile Device Management
- Malware/virus detection and removal
- Workstation and peripheral diagnostics and support
- LAN/WAN Support including wireless network
- Support Telepresence equipment and meeting room other audio/video devices
- Escalate customer issues through the proper channels.
- Open and manage cases according to defined severities and case priorities
- Clearly document support issues and all steps performed in the Customer Relationship Management ticketing system.
- Keep open communication on all issues until resolved or turned over to another resource.
- Collaborate and coordinate with various service providers to complete the task
- Manage Telephone System
- IT Project Management and coordination
- Vendor / Product Evaluation
- Computer diploma required
- A+ certification is a plus
- Microsoft Certification (MTA/MCSA) is a plus
- Minimum two years of experience working in a customer service oriented field
- Previous experience Case Management systems a plus
- Highly customer focused with ability to provide consistently excellent customer service and professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to quickly assess situations to pinpoint the scope/source of technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- Must be dependable and able to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Must possess keen sense of ownership of client relationships
- Ability to Multi-task in fast paced environment
- Basic troubleshooting of all currently supported Microsoft Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of PC Hardware
- Familiarity with networked environments; i.e. Active Directory, File and Printer Sharing, etc.
- Basic navigation of common mobile device platforms (iOS, Android, etc)
- Familiarity with common off the shelf applications (Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.) and basic troubleshooting knowledge for those applications
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.