IT Manager (SAP)
Seeking a Manager – Information Technology (SAP)
Location: Houston, TX
Salary: $80, 000 - $100, 000 + 10% Bonus + 100% medical benefits
- Direct Reports: Asst Mgr. – IT (Direct) SAP/ABAP Programmers, Dealers and External Vendors, Centralized Help Desk (INDIA) – (Indirect)
- Manage and Execute IT Operational Activities Across Multiple Platforms (SAP, Portal, Java And .Net) With Active Coordination with Internal and External Stakeholders and Partners
- Seamless Execution of IT Operational Activities with Help of Suppliers and Support Team. Complete Accountability of IT Operations and Management of various stakeholders
- Lead, coordinate and resolve SAP related changes and problems.
- Synthesize various SD, MM, FI and PP business processes to find optimal solution, map to existing SAP process to assess any gaps, and coordinate development and implementation activities with SAP technical team.
- Ability to triage with various business and IT stakeholders to resolve problems.
- Manage all third-party software/systems and its integration with SAP; manage effective vendor relationships including contracts and budgets
- Coach and develop leaders by conducting performance appraisal and creating individual development plan
- Manage changes/issues to SAP (understanding business process/requirements, coordinate with development team and deliver quality solutions)
- Manages all third-party software/system vendors and executes the integration of these with SAP.
- Vendor/Budget management for annual contracts renewal, negotiation and rationalization for hardware (servers, telephony, office infrastructure etc.) and software (i.e. off the shelf packages, custom development)
- Handles administrative functions of direct reports (i.e. leave requests, performance appraisals)
- Knowledge of SAP /ERP & portals (EP and other websites) with certification from SAP (at least 1 end to end SAP implantation)
- Minimum 7-10 years in I.T. support involving customer support.
- Graduate/Post Graduate or equivalent from an accredited University or IT institute in an IT discipline.
- Business requirement analysis and its technical translation
- Analytical skills to solve problems effectively and quickly
- Experience in Hardware, networking and server management, with certification
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Programs, (Office 365)
- Able communicate effectively to executive level
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as global environment
- Excellent communication skills to be able to converse with suppliers/dealers and employees via phone and email.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently is required
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.