Inside Sales Administrator
A privately held custom solutions company is looking to hire an Inside Sales Administrator. The Sales Administrator is responsible for complete administration of the sales order process, including quotations and order entry, as well as providing administrative support to the sales team.
Salary: $40, 000-50, 000
Location: North, Houston
- Receive and acknowledge customer purchase orders and process related sales orders.
- Confirm customer purchase orders
- Issue detailed quotations and proposals to customers and/or sales managers.
- Communicate with customers and sales managers regarding order and delivery status, as well as keep SAP updated with current delivery dates.
- Act as a liaison between customers and sales managers and other departments within the organization to help ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain current and accurate customer files and information in coordination with the accounting team.
- General administrative duties, such as organizing meetings and events, maintaining and restocking office supplies, managing the presentation of the office and meeting rooms, coordinating facility maintenance and repairs, liaising with vendors to maintain office equipment, and light reception duties such as greeting visitors and answering the main phone line.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated sales support experience
- Desire to learn about technical and complex products
- Capable of managing multiple email accounts and software tools
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Must have a keen eye for details
- A friendly and clear communication style for interfacing with customers
- Familiarity with SAP Business One and/or some accounting experience is a plus
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.