Inside Sales Representative
La Porte, TX
A privately held custom solutions company is looking to hire a Senior Inside Sales Representative. This is a very transactional role. The ideal candidate will have experience with industrial sales and be well versed in order processing.
Salary: $45, 000 - 50, 000
Location: North, Houston OR Southeast, Houston
- Generate purchase orders / folders for inbound material
- Create sales and purchase order files in compliance with procedures insuring all required documentation is properly filed and referenced.
- Assist Sales Managers in calculating/maintaining pricing
- Support generation of various service orders for fabrications, trucking, and inspections etc. (capturing the cost for services from selected vendors as the order requires)
- Create sales and adding sales related expenses
- Ensure preparation and distribution of all documentation and coordination of administrative aspects of the sale or purchase of products in an accurate and timely manner to the customer. ie – production schedules
- Generate and distribute various reports as required
- Responsible for invoicing and data entry in sales department
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in a business discipline
- 2-3 year of relevant experience
- Must be able to develop and maintain effective business relationships with customer and internally within the organization
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills are mandatory
- Requires intermediate computer skills for analysis (e.g. MS Excel) and correspondence (e.g. MS Word).
- Requires basic business knowledge and ability to learn quickly
- Must have strong analytical and communications skills and maintain the highest standard of legal and ethical conduct
- Must have a basic understanding of inventory accounting and other general accounting processes
- Should be pro-active and highly motivated
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.