Inside Sales Specialist
Seeking a Sr. Technical Sales Professional, for an Inside Sales role.
Location: NW Houston
Salary: $75k Salary + commission with realistic income potential exceeding $150, 000 for a successful candidate within 3-years.
- This position is responsible for providing appropriate air quality and fume extraction solutions to customers, in order to increase company sales and cultivate relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Primary duties involve carrying out the sales process, building quotations on standard and custom products, tracking and following up on leads provided by the organization, and handling overall coordination between the sales department, the manufacturing process and the customer
- This position requires that the employee take initiative in pursuing new sales and revenue generating opportunities through networking and referrals
- The ideal candidate will have experience in technical sales with an emphasis on industrial products, filtration and air quality, safety products, and/or chemical applications
- Bachelor’ s degree required (Ideally an engineering degree)
- 5+ years of successful technical, industrial selling
- Must have experience with Air Filtration
- In lieu of degree, 10-12 years relevant experience in sales
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Safety and/or OSHA knowledge a PLUS
- CRM software a PLUS (Salesforce, SugarCRM, etc.)
- Excellent prospecting, networking and cold calling abilities
- Advanced verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong business acumen
- Highly energetic, positive attitude, and a self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills Microsoft Office.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing terms, quoting prices, and providing technical customer service
- Working with customers to ensure safe and compatible integration of products and services into their application
- Cooperating with General Sales Manager to determine essential strategic approaches for sales
- Prospecting clients to cultivate new business opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.