Compensation: $23-27 Hourly
Locations: Missouri City, Katy, Humble, Pearland
Reading blue prints, running conduit, wiring devices, troubleshooting, and performing quality control testing.
Reading and interpreting mechanical, architectural and electrical drawings and code specifications for determining wiring layouts.
Supervising helpers on a job to ensure productivity.
Work days may be 10-12 hours a day.
- Must have reliable transportation to job sites in greater Houston.
- Must have a valid TDLR Electrical Journeyman Card.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to bend conduit.
- Must be able to read, understand and implement a set of stamped plans/drawings.
- Must have the following tools: side cutting pliers, screwdrivers, slip joint pliers, conduit reamer, wire strippers, hacksaw, sheetrock saw, nut drivers, measuring tape, torpedo level, battery operated drill, battery saw for metal conduit (band saw or sawzall), conduit benders 1/2'', 3/4'', and 1'', knockout set from 1/2'' to 2'', basic 1/4'' or 3/8'' drive socket, multimeter and amprobe, mc cutter or rotosplit.
**Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.**