Life Insurance Wholesaler
West Houston financial products firm is seeking a Life Insurance Wholesaler. This firm offers a very positive work environment with beautiful offices and regular company sponsored outings and events ~ excellent team camaraderie! Recognized as one of Houston’ s “ Fastest Growing Companies in America” and voted one of the “ Best Places to Work in Houston”.
Salary: $50, 000 + bonus/commission and benefits
Location: Houston, West
- Make proactive outbound sales calls to promote Life Insurance products and solutions to independent agents.
- Respond to inbound calls regarding products, marketing material and illustrations to provide effective product and sales support.
- Make recommendations of product offerings, cross-sell opportunities and marketing strategies.
- Responsible for creating and strengthening sales activity to provide sales and marketing ideas, trends, opportunities and leads to representatives.
- Drive product sales to maximize customer service and build relationships.
- Develop and strengthen existing relationships with current agents.
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations and conference calls to promote products, services and competitive advantages.
- Support strategic marketing and sales initiatives.
- Meet call activity expectations and monthly sales goals set forth by management.
- Participate in continuous training.
- Develop and enhance personal industry and product knowledge to effectively communicate and build credibility with independent agents and financial advisors.
- Keep abreast of the competition and changes in the economy and financial markets’ activity.
- Previous internal wholesaler experience preferred
- MUST have Life Insurance background
- Sales background and previous outbound phone sales
- Strong Life insurance knowledge
- Strong sales ability along with effective telephone and customer relationship building skills
- Ability to ask probing questions, closing questions and ask for the business
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced challenging environment
- Self– starter and highly motivated team player
- Strong organizational and follow-up abilities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and effective listening skills
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to absorb and diffuse customer emotions
- Demonstrates initiative, creativity and resourcefulness
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with accurate typing skills
- Some travel will be required
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.