An oil and gas services company is looking for a Machine Operator to join their team. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Location: NE Houston
• The primary purpose of this position is to: run a machine accordingly to blueprints and order
• Under minimal supervision,
• operate production machinery
• Set equipment/machinery to required settings
• Monitor operation of machinery or equipment
• Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
• Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls as required.
**Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.**