A leading manufacturing company based in Texas, who has excellent growth, is looking for a hands-on Maintenance Manager for their Conroe location, to help lead and grow the maintenance department. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Position Location: Conroe, TX
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Salary: $90, 000 – $110, 000 (Depending on Experience)
- Maintain facilities and equipment for the company.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Oversee inventory of tools and equipment.
- Carry out inspections of the facilities and equipment to identify and resolve issues
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Coordinate work performed by outside vendors
- Ensure efficient repair schedules and review repair cost estimates
- Prioritize the preventative maintenance and repairs of company equipment and parts
- Ensure that all vehicles are cleaned, fueled and in proper working order
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Implement and/or update maintenance plan as needed
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage maintenance employees
- Implement safety policies and procedures for the department
- High school diploma or GED; Higher education or certifications preferred
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written; Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- 3-5+ years’ experience of similar hands on experience
- Proven experience as a maintenance manager in a manufacturing setting
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance (If Applicable)
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks or your application.