A field services company is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: Belpre, OH
Position Pay: $104K
• Coordinates and oversees the safe execution of daily work by maintenance team.
• Complete weekly field audits, providing coaching and mentorship to front line leaders and craft.
• Provide answers for technical safety questions or source answers from appropriate support
groups (Company HSE, Client HSE, etc.)
• Monitors all aspects of the work to ensure compliance with the company, the client and OSHA
• Accountable to ensure the Maintenance teams are following all Client Safe Work Practices (SWP)
and the company’ s Health, Safety, and Environment Procedures (HSEP).
• Assists the Site HSE Leads with the completion of safety investigations for incidents involving
Maintenance team members.
• Accountable to ensure all safety incidents are thoroughly investigated to identify learnings to
prevent future reoccurrences.
• Ensure Foreman address sub-par safety performance with craft team members, using corrective
action as necessary.
• Set the quality standards for the Maintenance teams and ensures Foreman understand these
• Accountable to ensure Maintenance teams follows the site quality workflow process.
• Accountable to ensure all quality issues are investigated to identify learnings to prevent future
• Ensures Foreman address sub-par quality performance with team members, using corrective
action as necessary.
• Accountable for Maintenance teams schedule compliance and productivity performance.
• Audit Foreman for job readiness and work preparation, provide coaching / mentoring as
• Manage workforce numbers to support client requirements.
• Manage sub-par work execution performance with your Foremen or craft team members using
corrective action if required.
• Work with Site Manager and client to create improvement plans/strategy for Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
• Actively champion any continuous improvement initiatives by ensuring Maintenance team’ s participation, compliance, and execution of initiatives.
• Establish yearly goals and implementation strategy for Maintenance team with their input.
• Accountable for Maintenance team achieving KPI’ s and Team Goals.
• Assists Site Manager with development of succession plan for Maintenance team.
• Responsible for the development of Front-line supervision for Maintenance team.
• Minimum of 5 years of industry experience in the specialty chemical, oil/gas/refinery and/or
plastics industry including supplemental ongoing maintenance programs and small capital projects.
• Minimum 3 years of experience managing 6 to 8 frontline supervisors (Foreman) with approximately 40 to 60 craft personnel in a maintenance environment
• Labor Union experience preferred but not required.
• Competence with Microsoft Office Products Knowledge and experience with CMMS (Empac and SAP preferred) Turnaround experience a plus.
• Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment.
• Demonstrated interpersonal/teambuilding skills.
• Work effectively with peers in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks or your application.