Market Research Analyst- Level 2
A successful manufacturing company is currently looking for a Market Research Analyst to join their team! This role will deliver actionable consumer, dealer and market insights to improve company business performance.
Location: Houston, Northwest
Salary: $60, 000-65, 000 + Bonus
- Collects, reviews, analyzes and manage data to evaluate existing and potential business processes to improve our product/service/support capabilities to win in these markets.
- Identifies and monitors competitors and researches market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect new customer sales acquisitions, customer retention and loyalty.
- Manages market research (report dissemination, customer insights) and customer satisfaction survey vendors.
- Leads and designs Lean Six Sigma process improvement goals and strategies for improving the operations and processes within the Marketing/Utility Vehicle/Government Sales department and supporting cross functional areas within the organization. Manages activities for continuous improvement and performance enhancement. Employs Lean methodologies and tools to accomplish business objectives.
- Support the process mapping of the customer end to end experience for lead, prospect, sales, customer, ownership and advocacy.
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis, Lean Six Sigma process management, market research (Quantitative and Qualitative research) or a related area.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Programs, (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) with advanced knowledge preferred.
- Experience gathering, analyzing reporting, and utilizing market and customer data.
- Excellent communication skills to include presentations to senior management with analysis and recommendations.
- Excellent Organizational skills and able to multitask in a very fast paced, seasonally impacted office environment.
- Able to react calmly and professionally when dealing with difficult deadlines and business situations.
- Ability to work in a team environment, matrix organization and cross functionally.
- Experience with managing vendor relationships.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.