An oil and gas services company is looking for a Molder to join their team. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Location: Katy, TX
• Successfully complete On the Job Training and understanding of applicable Work Instructions and Job Hazard Analysis
• Perform dipping and painting sequences for rubber molds and associated ovens
• Trim, inspect and identify finished molded rubber parts
• Perform secondary assembly and testing as required
• Operate forklift and cranes to complete job requirements
• Assist Rubber Molding Operator II and above in maintenance and equipment troubleshooting.
• Responsible for maintaining work station and daily housekeeping
• Able to complete paperwork and daily transactions
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
• Know and understand the Client Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Engineering Standards and Work Place Instructions
• Understand and comply with all safety and environmental requirements and company policies of client
• Have successfully completed any agreed objectives from past Employee Performance Appraisals
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application.