Order Entry Specialist
Our client is seeking an Order Entry Admin to join their team! Candidate must be able to work a 8: 00 am to 7: 00 pm schedule (Varies depending on workload & schedule).
Location: SW Houston
- Prepare and file documentation for shipping, including MTRS & bill of ladings, after sales, and entering tracking
- Communicate with internal and external clients
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook. Ability to catch onto new software quickly.
- Detail oriented, high volume data entry
- Ability to listen, prioritize, follow instructions, and trouble shoot
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.