Murray Resources is in search of a Painter III. Candidate to fill a position in our Sign Manufacturing & Painting Department as a Painter
- Knowledge of Sign Industry Standards for building and assembling signage.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- Being able to use an HVLP air spray gun is a plus
- Able to perform equipment maintenance on air spray gun and down draft paint booth
- Applicant needs to be Quality focused, able to make sound judgement calls
- Not only able to work with the team, but lead the team
- Capable of working in Interior Environments, which requires precision planning and execution on products.
- Capable of keeping good records of all finished products, good organization skills.
- Good driving record.
- Must be able to read specification on blueprints and scaled drawings
- Must be accurate, able to work safely and have timely assembly of assigned products.
- Must be able to maintain a clean work environment at all times by complying with all procedures, rules and regulations.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
- Applicants must possess a neat and clean appearance at all times during working hours.
- Must have verifiable work history
- Knowledge of Matthews paint system is a plus
- Knowledge of operating a downdraft paint booth is a plus
***Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application.***