An international energy in Houston is seeking an Part time Executive Assistant/ Bookkeeper to join their team. The ideal candidate has more than 5 years of experience in administrative support and bookkeeping position. If desired, this position would go full time. It will start at 30-32 hours. Must be open on the hours.
Salary: $45, 000-50, 000
Location: Houston, TX
Hours: Must be open on hours.
- Standard executive assistant responsibilities, including:
- Reception/answer phone (job shared with another person)
- Managing calendars/appointments/meetings for commercial team (~ 6-8 people)
- Assisting with arranging travel
- Maintaining accounts with 3rd party vendors (rent, equipment rental, phone, internet, IT services, etc)
- Recording all expenses; reporting to London
- Assisting with preparing quarterly budgets
- A/P and A/R
- Reconciling accounts
- Payroll for about 10 people
- Maintain Health Insurance Plan
- 5+ years of experience in administrative support, ideally directly reporting to an Executive.
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Quickbooks IDEAL
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word).
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.