Part-Time Personal Marketing Assistant
Personal Marketing Assistant
A financial solutions company is seeking a Personal Marketing Assistant to assist in the operations involving administrative and insurance duties.
Compensation: $9 to $10 per hour with bonus potential
- Personal Marketing Assistant to the President or GM.
- Manage office clerical needs.
- Inside sales processes and sales support.
- Provide an excellent attitude and customer service to all that interact with the company.
- Run illustrations, proposals and building meeting packets/documents as needed.
- Take inbound calls to office and manage client' s expectations.
- Make outbound sales calls to set up appointments for current and potential clients while coordinating with the appropriate calendars.
- Managing CRM daily to make sure all contacted clients or potential clients have notes and also making sure all are converted or set up in the paperless system.
- Must be open and motivated to achieve the company' s goals.
- Former sales experience a plus.
- Office/Administrative experience a plus.
- Customer Service experience a plus.
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Must be able to answer phones and interact with clients in a professional manor.
**Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.**