For almost a century, this family owned and operated truck and fleet dealership has specialized in helping small to medium sized businesses manage their fleets. They pride themselves in providing customers complete transportation solutions.
They are seeking a temp-to-hire Porter to join their team located in Brazoria County.
- Hose off and clean the exterior of vehicles as well as wipe down and clean out the interiors
- Check the washer fluids and other basic fluids in the cars to make sure they are filled for test drives
- Performs simple, basic maintenance, such as battery replacement
- Keep the lot in clean and marketable condition
- Move or rearrange vehicles for sales or for lot reorganization
- Move vehicles into and out of the service garage
- Place materials into vehicles before they are place on the car lot such as car manuals, sale tags, dealer place mats and air fresheners
- Help run errands for car registration and supply pick-ups
- Impeccable driving record; will be driving expensive, new vehicles daily
- Must be comfortable driving larger vehicles and be capable of operating vehicles on the dealership lot without damaging them
- High energy individual willing to complete their daily tasks with minimal supervision
- Dependable, timely, and well mannered
- Respectful with a positive attitude, taking pride in their work
- Bilingual is a plus, but not a requirement
- Require a clean background
- Able to work outside throughout the year, although primarily inside a Service building with open bay doors
- High school diploma required
Compensation: $11 per hour
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks or your application.