Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: Pecos, TX
Position Salary: 15/HR – 22/HR (Depending on Experience) + Per Diem
# of Positions: 1-2
- Help Manage projects from conceptual level all the way through commissioning
- Work closely with management to identify improvements
- Involve all levels of operations personnel in all phases of new projects to ensure functionality and promote buy-in
- Quantify benefits of changes
- Develop cost/benefit model to calculate the economics of a project
- Create clear Scope of Work for contractors to bid
- Develop accurate project budgets & project schedules.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil, Mechanical, Industrial, or Mining Engineering or Construction or Project Management or equivalent from an accredited institution preferred.
- Entry level graduates with a degree will be considered for the role, 1-2 + years’ experience preferred; Oil and gas or pipeline experience is preferred also.
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, total cost, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, angles, total quantities and volume
- Experience in the following areas highly preferred: Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets & Tables, Primavera, Microsoft Word, Outlook.
- Strong strategic problem solving, and decision making skills are necessary for the job.
- Full Benefits
- Per Diem
- Paid Training
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks or your application.