Murray Resources is in search of a Quality Control Inspector in the Ft. Worth Metro Area.
Schedule: 8: 00am to 5: 00pm
Position Type: Contract to Hire
Location: Houston, NE
This assignment is an indefinite temporary position, to that will provide support to the QC and material handling departments. Candidate should have dimensional inspection, document and material verification experience and able to assist with material handling, as needed.
- Under direct supervision responsible for the maintenance and inspection of equipment;
- Perform routine tests on products, goods, and materials;
- Inspect end wellhead equipment;
- Performs specialized product testing as requested.
- May operate specialized inspection equipment. Performs basic dimensional inspection of drawings and prints;
- Read and interpret manuals to meet compliance standards;
- Complete inspection reports;
- Learn and understand Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions;
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies;
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
***Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application***