Seeking a Quality Manager
Location — Tulsa
Salary - $85, 000 - $90, 000 + 10% target Bonus
3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of the Quality System.
- Maintain certification of Quality Management system to AISC & CalTrans certification standards (similar to ISO 9001).
- Serve as the Management Representative.
- Supervises quality inspectors across all shifts and steel locations.
- Manage and lead continuous improvement initiatives utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Develop quality dashboards and metrics required to ensure processes are followed at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple levels within the organization, outside inspectors and other external personnel as required.
- Administer all projects and documentation relative to assigned processes (i.e. operator instructions and process control plans).
- Oversee failure analysis activities to address and resolve root cause of equipment failures.
- Manage preventive & corrective actions (CAPA) to address issues documented per external customer complaints or significant internal non-conformances.
- Actively coach the organization concerning quality, with tools and reports.
- Assist with Continuous Improvement. Work closely with manufacturing engineer and other managers in developing, implementing and maintaining process improvements. Insure improvements are adequately documented and measured within the QMS.
- Generate, interpret, analyze, and communicate results to management.
- Evaluate welding process and welding performance.
- Administer Welder Qualification tests.
- Experience with development, implementation and monitoring Quality Systems.
- 6+ Years of experience as Quality Manager.
- Bachelor’ s degree.
- Experience utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Experience with root cause of equipment failures.
- Experience with certification standards.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.