A premium transportation company offering domestic and international services is seeking a Safety Administrator. The primary focus of this position is to provide clerical support to the entire Safety Department, audit safety data to ensure DOT/OSHA compliance following standard procedures, compile data for format and prepare timely data reports and scorecards. Will assist in entering data and processing files. Assist in processing Driver applicants, maintaining of driver qualification files, and in the drug and alcohol screening and DOT physical processes.
- Assisting in processing and documenting qualifications
- Documenting all driver contacts
- Updating driver records
- Using diplomacy and tact with drivers while addressing Scorecard and other concerns
- Assisting in processing citations and claims
- Assisting Safety Manager with time-sensitive projects
- Assisting in the packaging, mailing and shipping of safety materials and safety incentives as needed
- Creating and presenting material using Company’ s conferencing software
- Maintaining, back-up data entry and checkpoint data for driver tolls, fueling, and other topics as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Experience using and teaching the use of electronic logging in the trucking industry.
- Safety and Compliance experience relative to transportation preferred but not required
- Excellent Customer Service, Time Management, and multitasking skills
- Associate degree or better preferred but not required
Compensation: $13 per hour
Due to the amount of applications received we regret to inform you that we are unable to personally respond to every applicant. Should you be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.