Sales Support Specialist
Successful manufacturing company with a global presence is searching for a Sales Support Specialist to add to their growing team. This position works with the Director of Sales and Business Planning closely by supporting the team of Business Managers, assisting with resolutions to dealer issues and queries.
LOCATION: Northwest, Houston, TX
SALARY: $37, 440 + excellent benefits and bonus
- Check and enable credit approvals
- Transfer process and other sales admin related processes including stock reports
- Support dealers with tractor transfers, dealer portal, red-e-connect and SAP related data input and reports
- Provide sales related information to the sales, marketing and accounting departments, as well as to the President
- Facilitate in the monitoring of all budgets and costs related to sales.
- Responsible for upselling and maintaining relationships with dealers and clients
- Main point of contact for business managers and dealers with questions, concerns or problems
- Advanced analytical and reporting knowledge/experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of Customer Sales & Service experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Programs, (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Transfers, Dealer to Dealer for retail, close out and over stock. Face to dealers on Transfers.
- Wholesale approval coordination with Finance Company.
- Dealer on hold issues and resolution with Finance Company.
- Fix invoice related issues and errors if any.
- BM wholesales issues.
- Retail Registration issue resolution with dealers.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to converse with dealers and employees via phone and email.
- Ability to balance long-term assignments with day to day inquires from field staff and dealers.
- Basic understanding of Business Accounting and Systems to analyze issues with daily sales transactions.
- Skilled at problem resolution.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced office environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language is required.
Experience in the following elements desired:
* Knowledge of SAP system preferred
* Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 1-3 weeks of submitting your application.