Screw Machine Operator
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
Perform the machining of coupling nuts, including the setup and operation of automatic screw machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and make multi-tool setups
- Performing routine preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Inspect product with proper measuring equipment
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate.
- Able to use required hand tools and power tools.
- Able to read and work from prints, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to inspect parts reliably using the following tools:
-caliper (dial and digital);
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Minimum of two (2) years’ experience preferred.