Senior Compensation Analyst
Rapidly growing Oil Field Services firm with a highly talented HR team is looking to bring in an exceptional Senior Compensation Analyst.
The Compensation Analyst assists in the development, implementation and administration of the Company’ s compensation programs. Works closely with team members to ensure compensation programs and practices are consistent, competitive, and comply with state and federal regulations.
LOCATION: NW Houston
- Conducts analysis and interpretation related to the organizations compensation programs.
- Prepares recommendations and packages for internal progressions, promotions, and compensation changes.
- Documents and records existing compensation programs, and participates in aligning programs to changing market conditions
- Evaluates the organizations jobs, documenting responsibilities and requirements in job descriptions.
- Contributes organizational data to, and analyzes results of, compensation surveys.
- Conducts market analysis of company jobs to determine competitive positioning of the organizations pay programs.
- Participates in annual salary administration programs, including salary structure creation and maintenance and development of incentive or salary increase budgets.
- Participates in administration of annual performance management, incentive, or salary increase programs.
- Minimum of 7+ years of HR experience with at least 3+ specific to compensation.
- Bachelor’ s degree highly preferred.
- Performs work under minimal supervision.
- Handles complex issues and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- Exceptional MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Above average communication skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.