Senior HR Manager
International power generation company with over 45 years of worldwide expansion is in search of a Senior Human Resources Manager for their US location. Relocation is available. Looking for candidates with 8-10 years of experience in strategic level experience that is looking to expand into an HR Leadership role with a progressive and employee focused organization. This role will be leading a focused HR team that supports the delivery of the local people agenda.
Location: New Mexico/Texas Border
Salary: $140-170K + bonus + excellent benefits package + full relocation if necessary
- Supports the strategies and plans of the business within the appropriate HR framework, best practice policies and procedures
- Drive delivery of the HR strategy and translate into local goals and operating plans
- Provide robust management information & data to support informed decision making
- HR policy and procedures are legislatively compliant and enhance business performance
- Leaders provided with high quality specialist advice on people related issues
- Guide the activities of the HR team to deliver effective and value-add operational support to the business
- HR measures and key performance indicators ensure HR delivers the maximum contribution to business performance
- Service providers managed in line with contractual commitments
- Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives across the business to drive sustainable performance.
- A PHR or SPHR certification
- College degree required
- At least 8-10 years’ experience working as a senior HR leader managing a team within a matrix environment.
- Candidates should have manufacturing/operations experience.
- Significant experience working for international organisations, ideally delivering HR solutions across geographical boundaries.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.