Service Delivery Manager
Seeking a Service Delivery Manager
Salary: $100, 000 – $120, 000
- Oversees the delivery of infrastructure services and technology to associates and customers. This role is a critical link between Data Center operations, infrastructure teams, field associates, and business owners.
- Accountable for consistent, quality service, ensuring that down time is minimized through issue remediation.
- Ensures customer satisfaction levels are high by analyzing data and working to improve processes.
- 100% Infrastructure Service Delivery
- Responsible for Incident, Problem, and Change Management within the ITIL framework
- Track and assist in the resolution of issues and conflicts within the delivery of infrastructure services
- Works to develop, maintain, and report on SLAs set by the company, ensuring that services are delivered within the defined thresholds
- Act as an escalation point when major incidents occur, ensuring coordination of resolving parties, and effective communication to stakeholders, along with post incident review
- Ensure Data Center services are properly resourced with adequate skills and capacities
- Assist with Project Management when required and develop a strong understanding of how other IT projects may impact the company’ s infrastructure
- Compile information and provide accurate reports related to application and infrastructure delivery, including compute and capacity metrics or “ up time”
- May evaluate and recommend new services or technologies to help with service delivery
- Act as an IT ambassador, working with other departments to communicate IT matters and build strong relationships with business owners
- Attends meetings regarding IT projects, representing the Data Center team
- Reviews proposed changes and represents the Data Center team during Change Board meetings
- May perform some third level support of issues in the infrastructure environment leveraging existing knowledge or support from vendors including off hours support when needed
- Adheres to accepted conventions – Uses syntax, pace, volume, diction, and mechanics appropriate to the media being used.
- Develops structure - Helps to clarify roles and responsibilities of team members; helps ensure that necessary steering, review, or support functions are in place.
- Sets performance goals – Collaboratively works with direct reports to set meaningful performance objectives; sets specific performance goals and identifies measures for evaluating goal achievement.
- Tracks performance – Implements a system or uses techniques to track performance against goals and to track the acquisition and use of appropriate behaviors, knowledge, and skills.
- Some college coursework
- 5 years project management experience
- 7 years directly related experience using various infrastructure components including Microsoft, VMware, and other enterprise software and hardware
- Industry experience with familiarity of business processes and systems to support them
- Ability to help troubleshoot a variety of technical problems and own issues through resolution while sometimes needing to engage others for assistance
- Strong understanding of client/server fundamentals and concepts
- Requires advanced understanding of technical concepts, very strong communication skills both verbal and non-verbal as well as the ability to function as an independent worker
- Work indoors during all seasons and weather conditions
- Limited amount of local and/or remote location traveling required
- Standard business dress is required
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.