A manufacturing company in Northeast Houston is seeking warehouse workers with excellent Warehouse Clerk experience to add to their growing team.
- Efficiently plan, organize and coordinate outgoing shipments.
- Verify that quantities and products are accurate based off of shipping documents.
- Keep accurate inventory of all products received and periodically conduct cycle counts to ensure that inventory levels are accurate.
- Operate forklift to company standards.
- Correctly and efficiently move product between delivery vehicles, staging areas and storage racks.
- Pull products for shipment to worldwide locations and prepare/receive incoming shipments and review contents against purchase order for accuracy.
- Remove pallets, assemble product containers and crates using power lift trucks and electric pallet jack.
- Place finished orders/packages onto pallets ready to be loaded into trailers.
- Train new and existing employees on pulling stock and fulfilling orders to meet and understand goals.
- Understand the layout of the warehouse to fulfill orders quickly and efficiently to meet fulfillment goals.
- Maintain advanced product knowledge to correctly assist co-workers and accurately administer inventory control procedures.
- Operate Pallet Jack, Electric Pallet Jack, or Forklift in a safe and efficient manner to restock product and pull stock for incoming orders.
- Professionally communicate with associates through multiple communication channels to provide accurate and efficient service.
- Work in a collaborative team environment to handle a large volume of work orders.
- Maintain quality work product and professionalism under high volume and pressure situations.
- Prepare items for shipping.
- Use commercial label printing machine to print shipping labels.
- Load and unload freight containers lifting items up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to think quickly and fill orders efficiently.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds routinely and bend and lift continuously.
- Ability to operate Pallet Jack, Electric Pallet Jack and Forklift.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have six months prior warehouse experience.
- Must comply/adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work variable shift schedule including nights, holidays, weekends and overtime as required.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job including physical lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must ensure accuracy of work.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Forklift experience required.
**Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks or your application.**